GSoC answer: Negative

Franco Ponticelli
Here it is our answer from GSoC. Unfortunately we didn't do it.

Franco

RE: GSoC answer: Negative

Lee Sylvester

CONSPIRACY!!!

Here it is our answer from GSoC. Unfortunately we didn't do it.

Franco

Thank you for submitting "haXe" organization application to Google Summer of Code 2011. Unfortunately, we were unable to accept your organization's application at this time. We received many more applications for the program than we are able to accommodate, and we would encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program.

Best regards,
Google Open Source Programs

Re: GSoC answer: Negative

Benjamin Dasnois
Again and again...

We've already been refused past years, right?

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 8:27 PM, Lee Sylvester <[hidden email]> wrote:

CONSPIRACY!!!

Here it is our answer from GSoC. Unfortunately we didn't do it.

Franco

Thank you for submitting "haXe" organization application to Google Summer of Code 2011. Unfortunately, we were unable to accept your organization's application at this time. We received many more applications for the program than we are able to accommodate, and we would encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program.

Best regards,
Google Open Source Programs

DASNOIS Benjamin
http://www.benjamindasnois.com

Re: GSoC answer: Negative

Paul Zirkle
They really do have lots of applicants..

Meanwhile-- thank you to Franco and those who helped him with application.

Good on you guys, better luck next time!

-Paul

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Lee Sylvester <[hidden email]> wrote:

CONSPIRACY!!!

[...]

Heinz Hölzer-2
that's too bad :(

Am 18.03.2011 20:16, schrieb Franco Ponticelli:
Here it is our answer from GSoC. Unfortunately we didn't do it.

Franco

Re: GSoC answer: Negative

Andy Li
Too bad... but it wouldn't stop haxe to be the best language!
Let's show the world what we can do with haxe!

Andy

2011/3/19 Heinz Hölzer <[hidden email]>
that's too bad :(

Am 18.03.2011 20:16, schrieb Franco Ponticelli:
Here it is our answer from GSoC. Unfortunately we didn't do it.

Franco

Thank you for submitting "haXe" organization application to Google Summer of Code 2011. Unfortunately, we were unable to accept your organization's application at this time. We received many more applications for the program than we are able to accommodate, and we would encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program.

Best regards,
Google Open Source Programs

Re: GSoC answer: Negative

Jordo Odroj
Absolutely Andy!
Haxe is the hottest thing out there, and has so much potential thanks
to the great developers at MT, and the awesome community. I've never
been as impressed with a piece of technology as I have been with Haxe.
In my opinion, it's just a matter of time before haxe gets the huge
recognition it deserves. In the mean time, I'll enjoy the small,
understated movement that we partake in. Haxe may be a small player,
but I can develop hugely complex systems in a fraction of the time it
would take me with any other language tools out there - and the
applications end up being more engaging, interactive, and built on
software paradigms that are actually sustainable in the long run
(static type checking/ pattern matching).