Fwd: [haXe] Re: Is anyone using waxe? (wxWidgets/haXe)

Fwd: [haXe] Re: Is anyone using waxe? (wxWidgets/haXe)

Jason O'Neil-2

Thanks Max

AsWing looks really good - I'm impressed. For this particular project I decided in the end that python would probably be the more appropriate tool for the job as it's more of a system admin tool than a web project.

Still, now I'm very eager to experiment with AsWing and some of these other libraries, especially targeting multiple platforms.

Thanks!
Jason

2011/9/28 Maximiliano Fernández <[hidden email]>
We have some GUI libraries round there. You can use aswing ( website: http://www.aswing.org/, in haxe wiki: http://haxe.org/com/libs/aswing ). It's cross platform, and works pretty well. You can get it using haxelib:

> haxelib install aswing

Personally, I use minimalcomps haXe port ( https://github.com/slaskis/minimalcomps ). There are very simple but useful components in the library. and very customizable. It's not cross platform, but it's very simple to get it compiled in the platform you want ;) I'm forgotting some other libraries, but these two are my main focus when developing GUI's.

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1

Re: Is anyone using waxe? (wxWidgets/haXe)

jboadas
Very thanks.

Also was wondering if AsWing is supported in the cpp target.

--
Jesus Boadas

Re: Is anyone using waxe? (wxWidgets/haXe)

rammserker
Jason: Well, you have other library, that possibly can help you: systools ( http://code.google.com/p/neko-systools/ ). It's a library that has bindings to common system dialogs, like "open file" dialog. It works in neko only... I was planning to translate the C code to be cross-platform, but my priorities were pointing to other side in that time and now. Test it ;)

haxelib install systools

Jesus: It works in cpp/neko through NME ;)

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1