Fwd: Dia UML to Haxe conversion stylesheet

Fwd: Dia UML to Haxe conversion stylesheet

Frank Endres
Hi !

First of all, thanks to everybody contributing to this great project.

I intend to teach Haxe to my students, and I needed a XSL stylesheet to
convert Dia (http://live.gnome.org/Dia) UML diagram into Haxe code. I
wrote it and submitted it to Dia developpers (a few minutes ago). If
someone is interested, the stylesheet is attached. I have made some
tests, but bug reports are welcome.

To install it, just copy the dia-uml2haxe.xsl into the Dia directory
(for example: /usr/share/dia/xslt) where the other stylesheets are
stored, then add the line "<implementation name="Haxe"
stylesheet="dia-uml2haxe.xsl"/>" in the stylesheets.xml file (of the
same folder).

To use it, draw an UML class diagram (using the Haxe type names), then
generate the Haxe code, by exporting to XSL "*.code".

I hope it can be usefull ;)

Best regards,

Frank Endres, les Sables d'Olonne (France)

dia-uml2haxe.xsl (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Dia UML to Haxe conversion stylesheet

blackdog

Thanks, I've used Dia a little, this will make it more useful for docs.

--
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~ Leonardo da Vinci