Friday Hangout

singmajesty
The website says the next hangout is November 7th, but its tomorrow, the
4th, right?

Re: Friday Hangout

bubblebenj
2014 ?

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Joshua Granick <[hidden email]> wrote:
The website says the next hangout is November 7th, but its tomorrow, the 4th, right?

Re: Friday Hangout

singmajesty
http://haxe.org/com/friday_hangout

Next Friday Hangout : November 7th at 7 pm GMT ( UTC ) - Noon in Califonia
( 12pm PDT )
Put your name on the list to be able to find a hangout room ! Also look to
twitter @haxelang

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 13:08:35 -0700, benjamin Dubois <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> 2014 ?
>
> On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Joshua Granick
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> The website says the next hangout is November 7th, but its tomorrow, the
>> 4th, right?

Re: Friday Hangout

Benjamin Dasnois
Hello,

Yes it should be tomorrow as we decided that it had to be every first friday of the month.
Note that unfortunately, I should only be available starting from 11pm GMT+1. Hope there will still be people around :)

Regards,

<[hidden email]>wrote:

The website says the next hangout is November 7th, but its tomorrow, the
4th, right?

DASNOIS Benjamin
http://www.benjamindasnois.com

Re: Friday Hangout

Le 03/11/2011 21:04, Joshua Granick a écrit :
> The website says the next hangout is November 7th, but its tomorrow, the
> 4th, right?

Yes it is tomorrow !

See you there,