Flashdevelop RC1 available with ..

sledorze
.. Basic NME support in HaXe + other fixes

:)

Re: Flashdevelop RC1 available with ..

Mihail Ivanchev
YES, THANKS!

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:27 PM, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:
.. Basic NME support in HaXe + other fixes

:)

Re: Flashdevelop RC1 available with ..

sledorze
I wonder what NME support means..
..still, I love FD!

Re: Flashdevelop RC1 available with ..

singmajesty
You can select "NME" from the list of targets. If you choose "NME" and
"Application", you can put the relative path to your NMML file in the
"Output file" field, then under "Output target" you can select "Run Custom
Command" and input any target information you want, like "flash" or "webos
-verbose"

Build and run are integrated, as well as the Debug/Release drop-down.
Code-completion is also improved, so if you reference "nme.*" classes you
will get strong code completion

On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 12:47:02 -0700, sledorze <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I wonder what NME support means..
> ..still, I love FD!

Re: Flashdevelop RC1 available with ..

sledorze
That's what I though I would find, but no NME target proposed here..
Will try to make a complete uninstall, but not today, today is delivery day! :)

wrote:

> I wonder what NME support means..
> ..still, I love FD!

http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/Flashdevelop-RC1-available-with-tp6856257p6857255.html