FlashDevelop and molehill setup

justin_mills
I was trying to setup flashdevelop to run Nicolas's incubator code. I found some instructions for setting it up you set to no-output and then set it to use hxml ( it's on the haXe wikki when I looked at flashdevelop, really useful ) but was unsure how I can get a -cmd as below to use the 11 player( the unofficial wrapper to browser player), the player works fine if I run the command from the terminal but not via the hxml and really wanted it to bind and then run

 -cp ../lib
-swf test.swf
-swf-version 9
-swf-header 800:600:30:FFFFFF
--flash-strict
-main Test
-swf-version 11
-lib format
--next
-cmd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash CS5\Players\Debug\FlashPlayerDebugger11.exe" D:\molehill\0_cube\test.swf

Cheers ;j

Re: FlashDevelop and molehill setup

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
Thanks I was looking for the same. Guess you could get it to simply
run a batch that runs the hxml then the player? Not sure how the debug
works then though ...