FlashDevelop Obsidian Dark Theme

Michael Cann
Shot_03.png

Thought you guys may be interested that I have just had a go at replicating the Obsidian eclipse color theme (http://www.eclipsecolorthemes.org/?view=theme&id=21) for HaXe in Flash develop. For those of you like me who suffer from eye strain it can be a big help.

See above for a screenshot, or if it doesn't work: http://mikecann.co.uk/projects/FD4Theme/Shot_03.png

Just double click and restart FD should do it.

Re: FlashDevelop Obsidian Dark Theme

Michael Baczynski-2
nice, here is another one :)

Solarized (http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized)

theme: www.polygonal.de/dev/fd/flashdevelop_haxe_solarized_dark.fdz
screenshot: http://www.polygonal.de/dev/fd/flashdevelop_solarized_dark.png

best,
michael

On 19.07.2011 22:59, Michael Cann wrote:

> Shot_03.png
>
> Thought you guys may be interested that I have just had a go at replicating the Obsidian eclipse
> color theme (http://www.eclipsecolorthemes.org/?view=theme&id=21
> <http://www.eclipsecolorthemes.org/?view=theme&id=21>) for HaXe in Flash develop. For those of you
> like me who suffer from eye strain it can be a big help.
>
> See above for a screenshot, or if it doesn't work: http://mikecann.co.uk/projects/FD4Theme/Shot_03.png
>
> You can grab it here: http://mikecann.co.uk/projects/FD4Theme/Obsidian-HaXe.fdz
>
> Just double click and restart FD should do it.
>
> --
> *Mike Cann*
> http://www.mikecann.co.uk/

Re: FlashDevelop Obsidian Dark Theme

Matthew Spencer-2
Oh man, this is absolutely great. Thank you so much for this.

--Matthew Spencer

Re: FlashDevelop Obsidian Dark Theme

Michael Cann
Oh cool, didnt realise you could color the left hand margin.

Updated the theme:

Shot_04.png

Mike

On 19 July 2011 22:14, Michael Baczynski <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Mike Cann
http://www.mikecann.co.uk/

Re: FlashDevelop Obsidian Dark Theme

sledorze
oh! nice one! :)

Re: FlashDevelop Obsidian Dark Theme

fintan boyle
Here's the theme I use in FlashDevelop.  I can't remember the name of it - was originally for as3.

Fintan

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:37 AM, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:
oh! nice one! :)

HaXe.xml (7K) Download Attachment
darktheme.png (28K) Download Attachment

Re: FlashDevelop Obsidian Dark Theme

singmajesty
While we are at it, here is one I made for FlashDevelop some time ago:

http://eclecticdesignstudio.com/code/flashdevelop/CheeryColorScheme.png
http://eclecticdesignstudio.com/code/flashdevelop/Cheery%20Color%20Scheme%20(haXe).fdz

I also have some dark themes, but they are for AS3. Wouldn't be hard to
port them over if anyone is interested:

http://eclecticdesignstudio.com/code/flashdevelop/AutumnColorScheme.png
http://eclecticdesignstudio.com/code/flashdevelop/CheeryColorSchemeInverse.png

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 01:44:52 -0700, Michael Cann <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> It may have been --> http://www.eclipsecolorthemes.org/?view=theme&id=2
>
> On 20 July 2011 09:34, Achmad Aulia Noorhakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> ZenBurn ?
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 2:56 PM, fintan boyle
>> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>>
>>> Here's the theme I use in FlashDevelop.  I can't remember the name of
>>> it -
>>> was originally for as3.
>>>
>>> Fintan

Re: FlashDevelop Obsidian Dark Theme

singmajesty
If I remember correctly, Calibri.

Even though most people favor fixed-width fonts for development, I like to
use "regular" fonts because it makes my programming feel more like I am
writing. Maybe I am strange, but it feels more comfortable :)

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:45:42 -0700, Michael Cann <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> ooo, thats a nice font, really easy to read, what is it?
>
> On 20 July 2011 18:37, Joshua Granick <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> While we are at it, here is one I made for FlashDevelop some time ago:
>>

>> http://eclecticdesignstudio.**com/code/flashdevelop/**
>> CheeryColorScheme.png<http://eclecticdesignstudio.com/code/flashdevelop/CheeryColorScheme.png>
>> 20Color%20Scheme%20(haXe).fdz<http://eclecticdesignstudio.com/code/flashdevelop/Cheery%20Color%20Scheme%20(haXe).fdz>
>>

>> I also have some dark themes, but they are for AS3. Wouldn't be hard to
>> port them over if anyone is interested:
>>

>> http://eclecticdesignstudio.**com/code/flashdevelop/**
>> AutumnColorScheme.png<http://eclecticdesignstudio.com/code/flashdevelop/AutumnColorScheme.png>
>> http://eclecticdesignstudio.**com/code/flashdevelop/**
>> CheeryColorSchemeInverse.png<http://eclecticdesignstudio.com/code/flashdevelop/CheeryColorSchemeInverse.png>
>>

>> On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 01:44:52 -0700, Michael Cann <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  It may have been -->
>> http://www.eclipsecolorthemes.**org/?view=theme&id=2<http://www.eclipsecolorthemes.org/?view=theme&id=2>
>>>
>>> On 20 July 2011 09:34, Achmad Aulia Noorhakim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>>  ZenBurn ?

>> --
>> Using Opera's revolutionary email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Re: FlashDevelop Obsidian Dark Theme

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Just curious, how many of you guys use Vim/MacVim or Emacs for haXe development?

Cheers,

- Marcelo.

wrote:

 It may have been --> http://www.eclipsecolorthemes.**org/?view=theme&id=2<http://www.eclipsecolorthemes.org/?view=theme&id=2>

On 20 July 2011 09:34, Achmad Aulia Noorhakim <[hidden email]> wrote:

 ZenBurn ?

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 2:56 PM, fintan boyle <[hidden email]
>wrote:

 Here's the theme I use in FlashDevelop.  I can't remember the name of it
-
was originally for as3.

Fintan

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:37 AM, sledorze <[hidden email]>
**wrote:

 oh! nice one! :)