FlashDevelop HaxeProject templates

Krzysztof Różalski
Hi,

Today I've created few FlashDevelop context-menu templates for haxe projects. It basicaly adds few more options to the right-click "Add" in Project Manager.

So instead of just having:
- New Class..
- New Empty File...

You will have:
- New Build Script (for .hxml files)
- New Class (same as default)
- New Empty File (same as default)
- New Enum
- New Interface
- New Spod Object (..extends (php||neko).db.Object))
- New Spod Object and Manager (same as Spod Object but allso creates dedicated Manager in the same file)
- New Typedef

Installation:

Just place the attached files in:
FlashDevelop -> Tools -> Applicaiton Files... -> Templates -> Project Files -> HaxeProject

Maybe someone will find that useful :-)

Regards,
Christopher

Build Script.hxml.fdt (82 bytes) Download Attachment
Enum.hx.fdt (176 bytes) Download Attachment
Interface.hx.fdt (192 bytes) Download Attachment
Spod Object and Manager.hx.fdt (754 bytes) Download Attachment
Spod Object.hx.fdt (578 bytes) Download Attachment
Typedef.hx.fdt (180 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: FlashDevelop HaxeProject templates

bruno baudry
Cool ! thanks.

2011/6/7 Krzysztof Różalski <[hidden email]>
Hi,

Today I've created few FlashDevelop context-menu templates for haxe projects. It basicaly adds few more options to the right-click "Add" in Project Manager.

Re: FlashDevelop HaxeProject templates

tom rhodes
great cheers, path on windows 7 64 bit was...

\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Templates\ProjectFiles\HaxeProject

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 4:16 PM, tom rhodes <[hidden email]> wrote:
great cheers, path on windows 7 64 bit was...

\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Templates\ProjectFiles\HaxeProject

That's the path where those default ones are installed and then copied (I guess...) to "Application Files". For me the path was C:\Users\krozalski\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Templates\ProjectFiles\HaxeProject.

2011/6/7 fintan boyle <[hidden email]>
thanks for those

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 2:49 PM, bruno baudry <[hidden email]> wrote:
Cool ! thanks.

2011/6/7 Krzysztof Różalski <[hidden email]>
Hi,

Today I've created few FlashDevelop context-menu templates for haxe projects. It basicaly adds few more options to the right-click "Add" in Project Manager.

Re: FlashDevelop HaxeProject templates

sledorze
You meant:

C:\Users\Stephane\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Templates\ProjectFiles\HaxeProject

Re: FlashDevelop HaxeProject templates

Franco Ponticelli
The typedef template is not correct since it is missing the essential "=" sign.

Franco

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:26 AM, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:
You meant:

C:\Users\Stephane\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Templates\ProjectFiles\HaxeProject

Re: FlashDevelop HaxeProject templates

Elsass Philippe
Nice templates, will add them in FD4 ;)

--
Philippe

Re: FlashDevelop HaxeProject templates

Krzysztof Różalski
Oh.. right. I've now compile-test all of them to make sure. The rest seems ok.
Thanks Franco!

Attached fixes version of Typedef.

Christopher

Typedef.hx.fdt (184 bytes) Download Attachment

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Elsass Philippe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nice templates, will add them in FD4 ;)

That would be cool! :-)

Christopher