FlashDevelop Add class paths to libraries?

FlashDevelop Add class paths to libraries?

Matt Perkins
Preface: Utter noob here! but I'm coming from an AS3 background.

Just started learned haXe two days ago and I'm using Flashdevelop to code with.

Installed the HSL library for events and it's not being picked up by
the FlashDevelop compiler settings. So in general, how do I need to go
about setting up FD to pickup libraries that I install on the command
line with haxelib?

Thanks in advance!

--
Matt Perkins

Re: FlashDevelop Add class paths to libraries?

Matt Perkins
Worked, thanks!

--
Matt Perkins