Flash target: Solution for loading Sound from ByteArray?

Flash target: Solution for loading Sound from ByteArray?

cambiata
I've been using a solution originally created by flexiblefactory.co.uk (http://www.flexiblefactory.co.uk/flexible/?p=46#more-46) to instantiate a Sound object from ByteArray data.

Is there a equivalent solution for Haxe around, or do I have to convert it As3 > Haxe?

(FlashPlayer 11/Flex sdk 4.6 should have the possibility to load data directly into the sound object, but until then...)

Jonas

Re: Flash target: Solution for loading Sound from ByteArray?

cambiata
Here are some details form a similar solution:
https://github.com/claus/as3swf/wiki/Play-MP3-directly-from-ByteArray

Re: Flash target: Solution for loading Sound from ByteArray?

Michael Baczynski-2
look here:
http://code.google.com/p/polygonal/source/browse/trunk/src/lib/de/polygonal/core/sound/MP3Sound.hx
uses haXe format library. (-lib format)

Great, Michael!
I didn't know that you were into sound business with DS!

On 05.11.2011 17:25, cambiata wrote:
> Great, Michael!
> I didn't know that you were into sound business with DS!

ds is only a subset of my "polygonal" library ;)