Flash on the Beach

Lee Sylvester

Hey guys,

I’ll be at FotB this year, but only for one day :-(  Tuesday, to be precise.  I have some other arrangements which restrict my time there, else I’d have had a full five day trip ;-)

If anyone wants to meet up with me on that day, I’ll be in the Influxis lounge for much of it.  Feel free to pop in and say hello.

Re: Flash on the Beach

fintan boyle
Hi Lee,

I'll pop round to say hello. It's my first fotb :-)

Fintan

Sent from my iPod