Flash on the Beach

Lee Sylvester
Hey guys,

It's that time of year, again, and thanks to my savious, Ian Thomas, I'm
going to be at the FotB conference. Is anyone else on the list planning
on going? If so, let me know and we could meet up at some point.

Re: Flash on the Beach

Nicolas Cannasse
Lee McColl Sylvester a écrit :
> Hey guys,
>
> It's that time of year, again, and thanks to my savious, Ian Thomas, I'm
> going to be at the FotB conference. Is anyone else on the list planning
> on going? If so, let me know and we could meet up at some point.

I'll be there, this time with my wife ;)
Let's have a beer !

Re: Flash on the Beach

Ian Thomas
And fairly obvious, I'll be there...

Cheers,
   Ian

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Nicolas
Cannasse<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Lee McColl Sylvester a écrit :
>>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> It's that time of year, again, and thanks to my savious, Ian Thomas, I'm
>> going to be at the FotB conference. Is anyone else on the list planning on
>> going? If so, let me know and we could meet up at some point.
>
> I'll be there, this time with my wife ;)
> Let's have a beer !

Re: Flash on the Beach

Lee Sylvester
Excellent, it would be good to meet the other half, and beer is always
good.

> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Nicolas
> Cannasse<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Lee McColl Sylvester a écrit :
>>>
>>> Hey guys,
>>>
>>> It's that time of year, again, and thanks to my savious, Ian
>>> Thomas, I'm
>>> going to be at the FotB conference. Is anyone else on the list
>>> planning on
>>> going? If so, let me know and we could meet up at some point.
>>
>> I'll be there, this time with my wife ;)
>> Let's have a beer !
>>
>> Nicolas

Re: Flash on the Beach

Juan Delgado
I won't miss it this year : )

I'll be around on Sunday if any body wants to go for a pint.

Juan

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Lee McColl
Sylvester<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Excellent, it would be good to meet the other half, and beer is always good.
>
> Regards,
> Lee
>

>> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Nicolas
>> Cannasse<[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> I'll be there, this time with my wife ;)
>>> Let's have a beer !
>>>
>>> Nicolas

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://blog.zarate.tv

Re: Flash on the Beach

Ian Thomas
Lee and I should be there Sunday afternoon...

Ian