FileReference exception under Flash Player 10.

FileReference exception under Flash Player 10.

陈奎宏
HI:

An exception issued when calling FileReference.browse( ) when I run my program under Flash Player 10, and it was OK when it run under Flash Player 9.

There are the code:

        var fileRef = new FileReference( );
        try{
        fileRef.browse( );
        }
        catch( e: Dynamic ){
                // here!!!

Arthur Chan <[hidden email]>

Re: FileReference exception under Flash Player 10.

Robin Palotai
This is Flash10 related, see: http://theflashblog.com/?p=423
Cheers!
Robin