Feature Request: ArrayAccess + implements Dynamic calls resolve.

Feature Request: ArrayAccess + implements Dynamic calls resolve.

laurence taylor
Would this be a pain to implement?

Pass what is between the brackets to the resolve function for lookup.

regards

Re: Feature Request: ArrayAccess + implements Dynamic calls resolve.

Nicolas Cannasse
Le 06/06/2011 01:45, laurence taylor a écrit :
> Would this be a pain to implement?
>
> Pass what is between the brackets to the resolve function for lookup.

That looks like operator overloading ;)

Re: Feature Request: ArrayAccess + implements Dynamic calls resolve.

laurence taylor
I guess it does. Maybe I'm on the wrong track, but how does one use
the --interp compiler switch?