FEffects 1.2.0 Tween transitions

filt3rek
Hi all !
This version has full flash8, flash9+, js, neko and cpp plateforms support.
It's still raw float transition manager, so you can use it as is (no dependecies...) but you can of course use it with NME too.
I've tried to optimize it again so performances should be better and it run on all haXe plateforms now (for cpp target add "--remap neko:cpp" compiler option)
Don't hesitate to report bugs,
Thx,
Michel