Error : The input swf ./tlfruntime.swf is corrupted

Error : The input swf ./tlfruntime.swf is corrupted

Simon Krajewski
  Hello,

I tried creating hx headers for some Flash CS5 classes with haXe r3589
like this:

D:\Documents\MO\bin>haxe -swf-lib tlfruntime.swf --gen-hx-classes
Error : The input swf ./tlfruntime.swf is corrupted

Is this supposed to work or are there some specific classes that aren't
supported? I uploaded the tlfruntime.swc that comes with Flash CS5 here:
http://simn.de/tlfruntime.swc

FlashDevelop shows the .swf's contents just fine by the way.

Thanks in advance!
Simon

Re: Error : The input swf ./tlfruntime.swf is corrupted

Robin Palotai
I think it should either be the -swf-lib or the --gen-hx-classes option, but not together.

Also, the haxe on svn maybe doesn't have --gen-hx-classes anymore. If I run genhx on it with haxe 2.06, an assertion fails in as3parse.ml, line 40.

If the svn as3parse.ml is the same, then this is the place it fails:

let index (t : 'a array) (i : int) : 'a index =
   if i <= 0 || i - 1 >= Array.length t then assert false;
   magic_index i

Maybe something non-standard is in that lib.

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Simon Krajewski <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Hello,

I tried creating hx headers for some Flash CS5 classes with haXe r3589 like this:

D:\Documents\MO\bin>haxe -swf-lib tlfruntime.swf --gen-hx-classes
Error : The input swf ./tlfruntime.swf is corrupted

Is this supposed to work or are there some specific classes that aren't supported? I uploaded the tlfruntime.swc that comes with Flash CS5 here:
http://simn.de/tlfruntime.swc

FlashDevelop shows the .swf's contents just fine by the way.

Thanks in advance!
Simon

Re: Error : The input swf ./tlfruntime.swf is corrupted

Simon Krajewski
see http://code.google.com/p/haxe/issues/detail?id=243

I think I'm supposed to use it like that.