Don't miss the first Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)

Don't miss the first Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)

davidedc
Dear cherished <VBAError>,

This is an open invite for a Haxe meetup in London Sunday morning at 9.30 [pffffft]!

Zjnue and myself will be doing Haxe stuff in London, at the Leon cafe close to the Tate Modern, here: http://is.gd/zLAVUX
It's a lovely place to chill, very spacious.

I think we'll mostly be playing with nekonme/iPhone, comparing setups and exchanging tips and tricks.

We'll probably be up to no good, pretending to be productive while chilling, but who knows, maybe we'll come up with the next great thing, so there, you are invited.

Cheers,
Davide + Zjnue

Founders of the Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)

Re: Don't miss the first Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)

Cauê W.
I wish I could participate !

Cheers for you guys, have a nice meeting!
(hey zjnue !)

Cauê

2011/6/17 Davide Della Casa <[hidden email]>
Dear cherished <VBAError>,

This is an open invite for a Haxe meetup in London Sunday morning at 9.30 [pffffft]!

Zjnue and myself will be doing Haxe stuff in London, at the Leon cafe close to the Tate Modern, here: http://is.gd/zLAVUX
It's a lovely place to chill, very spacious.

I think we'll mostly be playing with nekonme/iPhone, comparing setups and exchanging tips and tricks.

We'll probably be up to no good, pretending to be productive while chilling, but who knows, maybe we'll come up with the next great thing, so there, you are invited.

Cheers,
Davide + Zjnue

Founders of the Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)

Re: Don't miss the first Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)

Zjnue Brzavi
Hey Cauê

Working hard I hope ! :-P

Yes, team Silex looked after you way to good in Paris and so you skipped London.

Well, now you have a very good reason to visit !

meh! :-)

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hey Franco!
Sure there will be more.
You're welcome to crash here en route from / to Portugal ..

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Juan Delgado
9.30am killed it for me :/

Not a chance I can be that early in London on a Sunday! Ummm, I might
not be able to join this one, but definitely interested.

Have fun guys!

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wish I could participate !
> Cheers for you guys, have a nice meeting!
> (hey zjnue !)
> Cauê
>
> 2011/6/17 Davide Della Casa <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Dear cherished <VBAError>,
>> This is an open invite for a Haxe meetup in London Sunday morning at 9.30
>> [pffffft]!
>> Zjnue and myself will be doing Haxe stuff in London, at the Leon cafe
>> close to the Tate Modern, here: http://is.gd/zLAVUX
>> It's a lovely place to chill, very spacious.
>> I think we'll mostly be playing with nekonme/iPhone, comparing setups and
>> exchanging tips and tricks.
>> We'll probably be up to no good, pretending to be productive while
>> chilling, but who knows, maybe we'll come up with the next great thing, so
>> there, you are invited.
>> Cheers,
>> Davide + Zjnue
>> Founders of the Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)
>> http://is.gd/105OoR

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://blog.zarate.tv

Re: Don't miss the first Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)

davidedc
Dear cherished <VBAError>,

We regret to read that you can't participate. There will be another meetup.

Sorry,
M.E.H.

P.S. Too bad we won't invite you, it's not like it's called the Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup for nothing.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Juan Delgado <[hidden email]> wrote:
9.30am killed it for me :/

Not a chance I can be that early in London on a Sunday! Ummm, I might
not be able to join this one, but definitely interested.

Have fun guys!

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wish I could participate !
> Cheers for you guys, have a nice meeting!
> (hey zjnue !)
> Cauê
>
> 2011/6/17 Davide Della Casa <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Dear cherished <VBAError>,
>> This is an open invite for a Haxe meetup in London Sunday morning at 9.30
>> [pffffft]!
>> Zjnue and myself will be doing Haxe stuff in London, at the Leon cafe
>> close to the Tate Modern, here: http://is.gd/zLAVUX
>> It's a lovely place to chill, very spacious.
>> I think we'll mostly be playing with nekonme/iPhone, comparing setups and
>> exchanging tips and tricks.
>> We'll probably be up to no good, pretending to be productive while
>> chilling, but who knows, maybe we'll come up with the next great thing, so
>> there, you are invited.
>> Cheers,
>> Davide + Zjnue
>> Founders of the Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)
>> http://is.gd/105OoR

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://blog.zarate.tv

Re: Don't miss the first Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)

davidedc
Jokes apart, Juan, what time could you make it?

P.S. I'm not sure we'll invite you, but we might make an exception. We'll see.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Davide Della Casa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear cherished <VBAError>,

We regret to read that you can't participate. There will be another meetup.

Sorry,
M.E.H.

P.S. Too bad we won't invite you, it's not like it's called the Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup for nothing.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Juan Delgado <[hidden email]> wrote:
9.30am killed it for me :/

Not a chance I can be that early in London on a Sunday! Ummm, I might
not be able to join this one, but definitely interested.

Have fun guys!

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wish I could participate !
> Cheers for you guys, have a nice meeting!
> (hey zjnue !)
> Cauê
>
> 2011/6/17 Davide Della Casa <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Dear cherished <VBAError>,
>> This is an open invite for a Haxe meetup in London Sunday morning at 9.30
>> [pffffft]!
>> Zjnue and myself will be doing Haxe stuff in London, at the Leon cafe
>> close to the Tate Modern, here: http://is.gd/zLAVUX
>> It's a lovely place to chill, very spacious.
>> I think we'll mostly be playing with nekonme/iPhone, comparing setups and
>> exchanging tips and tricks.
>> We'll probably be up to no good, pretending to be productive while
>> chilling, but who knows, maybe we'll come up with the next great thing, so
>> there, you are invited.
>> Cheers,
>> Davide + Zjnue
>> Founders of the Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)
>> http://is.gd/105OoR

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://blog.zarate.tv

Re: Don't miss the first Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)

jlm@justinfront.net
Davide

Not back till 27th.

;j

On 17 Jun 2011, at 18:59, Davide Della Casa wrote:

Jokes apart, Juan, what time could you make it?

P.S. I'm not sure we'll invite you, but we might make an exception. We'll see.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Davide Della Casa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear cherished <VBAError>,

We regret to read that you can't participate. There will be another meetup.

Sorry,
M.E.H.

P.S. Too bad we won't invite you, it's not like it's called the Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup for nothing.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Juan Delgado <[hidden email]> wrote:
9.30am killed it for me :/

Not a chance I can be that early in London on a Sunday! Ummm, I might
not be able to join this one, but definitely interested.

Have fun guys!

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wish I could participate !
> Cheers for you guys, have a nice meeting!
> (hey zjnue !)
> Cauê
>
> 2011/6/17 Davide Della Casa <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Dear cherished <VBAError>,
>> This is an open invite for a Haxe meetup in London Sunday morning at 9.30
>> [pffffft]!
>> Zjnue and myself will be doing Haxe stuff in London, at the Leon cafe
>> close to the Tate Modern, here: http://is.gd/zLAVUX
>> It's a lovely place to chill, very spacious.
>> I think we'll mostly be playing with nekonme/iPhone, comparing setups and
>> exchanging tips and tricks.
>> We'll probably be up to no good, pretending to be productive while
>> chilling, but who knows, maybe we'll come up with the next great thing, so
>> there, you are invited.
>> Cheers,
>> Davide + Zjnue
>> Founders of the Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)
>> http://is.gd/105OoR

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://blog.zarate.tv

Re: Don't miss the first Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)

davidedc
Don't worry we'll have another one.

P.S. If we invite you

Pardon any typos, sent from my mobile.

On 17 Jun 2011, at 18:10, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Davide

Not back till 27th.

;j

On 17 Jun 2011, at 18:59, Davide Della Casa wrote:

Jokes apart, Juan, what time could you make it?

P.S. I'm not sure we'll invite you, but we might make an exception. We'll see.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Davide Della Casa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear cherished <VBAError>,

We regret to read that you can't participate. There will be another meetup.

Sorry,
M.E.H.

P.S. Too bad we won't invite you, it's not like it's called the Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup for nothing.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Juan Delgado <[hidden email]> wrote:
9.30am killed it for me :/

Not a chance I can be that early in London on a Sunday! Ummm, I might
not be able to join this one, but definitely interested.

Have fun guys!

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wish I could participate !
> Cheers for you guys, have a nice meeting!
> (hey zjnue !)
> Cauê
>
> 2011/6/17 Davide Della Casa <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Dear cherished <VBAError>,
>> This is an open invite for a Haxe meetup in London Sunday morning at 9.30
>> [pffffft]!
>> Zjnue and myself will be doing Haxe stuff in London, at the Leon cafe
>> close to the Tate Modern, here: http://is.gd/zLAVUX
>> It's a lovely place to chill, very spacious.
>> I think we'll mostly be playing with nekonme/iPhone, comparing setups and
>> exchanging tips and tricks.
>> We'll probably be up to no good, pretending to be productive while
>> chilling, but who knows, maybe we'll come up with the next great thing, so
>> there, you are invited.
>> Cheers,
>> Davide + Zjnue
>> Founders of the Most Exclusive Haxe-meetup (MEH)
>> http://is.gd/105OoR

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://blog.zarate.tv