Did you know that? (PlayN)

sledorze

http://code.google.com/p/playn/

Any comment?

Stephane

Re: Did you know that? (PlayN)

jboadas
Well this is Java

I really dont like Java.

Best Regards

--
Jesus Boadas

Re: Did you know that? (PlayN)

Nicolas Cannasse
Le 20/10/2011 19:56, Jesus Boadas a écrit :
> Well this is Java
>
> I really dont like Java.

And based on GWT... which was ditched in favor of Dart if I remember
correctly.

Re: Did you know that? (PlayN)

Pimm Hogeling
GWT has not been ditched in favour of Dart as of yet for as far as I know.

Dart is in draft, it is a bit early to ditch anything in favour of it. (Changes to the syntax are likely to be made, et cetera.)

Re: Did you know that? (PlayN)

game flash
This used to be called forplay.  Angry Birds Chrome, an excellent HTML5 game, was developed with it.
There's probably a good deal jeash could learn from PlayN's JS backend/compile target.