Delete instance

Ali Jaya Meilio Lie
Hi list :D
I wonder how to delete instance in haxe.
In as3, it use 'delete' keyword.
What keyword does haxe use?

----
Sent using a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

Re: Delete instance

Tony Polinelli

you have to make sure that there are NO references to the object for it to be garbage collected. this includes listeners - you can use weak listeners when you assign then  (look at addEventListener) - it is quite hard to see if something is being collected correctly - you can use a technique like: http://www.danielhai.com/blog/?p=49

http://www.touchmypixel.com