Creating "droplet executables" for Mac and PC

Creating "droplet executables" for Mac and PC

Rezmason
Hi all!

I'm working on a utility for my company's art team. Right now it runs as a neko script, which I can easily turn into an executable. I was hoping, though, that there'd be an easy way to create an executable that will run when files are dropped onto it, so that the paths of those files would be passed to the executable as arguments. I could write a simple AIR wrapper to do this, I suppose, but I think there are easier ways. Has anyone done this before?

-Jeremy