Create and save a File with Bytes haxe/neko

Create and save a File with Bytes haxe/neko

Symphonicmind
Hi,
I know there is a way to get the Bytes from a file using File.getBytes(path)
But Is there a way I can create and save a File to a specific path with a Bytes object?

Jesus

RE: Create and save a File with Bytes haxe/neko

luca deltodesco
var file = File.write(path,true);
file.writeBytes(bytes,0,bytes.length);
file.close();