Aswing haXe submitted to haxelib

Blue Sans douze
Hello list !

I've just submitted haXe aswing flash gui framework on haXelib, so you can install it using the following command :

haxelib install aswing

It's released with a BSD licence.

If you want to give it a try, here is the code you may put into your main function for trying :

        org.aswing.AsWingManager.initAsStandard(flash.Lib.current);
        org.aswing.AsWingManager.initAsStandard(flash.Lib.current.stage);

        var a = new JFrame(flash.Lib.current, "Test");
        a.setSizeWH(300, 300);
        a.show();

You can compile it with the following hxml :

-main Main
-swf out.swf
-lib aswing

You'll have a shiny green window named "Test".
If you're interested by the project and want to go further, you can go to http://aswing.org/ for more information.

Project : http://lib.haxe.org/p/aswing

If you have any question about aswing, I'll be glad to answer here or at the official aswing group.

Thanks for reading.
-Blue112.

Re: Aswing haXe submitted to haxelib

jlm@justinfront.net
Blue112

Does the guibuilder generate haxe?

Cheers

;j

Re: Aswing haXe submitted to haxelib

Johann Borck
On 07/23/2011 01:01 PM, Blue Sans douze wrote:
Hello list !

I've just submitted haXe aswing flash gui framework on haXelib, so you can install it using the following command :

haxelib install aswing

It's released with a BSD licence.

that's great! congratulations!

Re: Aswing haXe submitted to haxelib

Blue Sans douze
Yes, the guibuild has an option to generate haxe, though I haven't tested it.
Blue112