Ant task for NME, for use in FDT or FlashBuilder

Ant task for NME, for use in FDT or FlashBuilder

Confidant
Hi all,
I made this simple Ant file which calls NME tests. Hopefully someone will find it useful as a starting point for more complex purposes. I'm using it so I don't have to visit the Terminal.

Copy>Paste the code below into your text editor. Change the "nmePath" and "nmmlFile" properties to match your situation. If you're on a Mac, the nmePath should be okay.

Save the file in your project directory (I used "src/ant/NME-Build.xml") and then go to the FDT Ant tab and click the little "add buildfiles" button to select the file. Once that's done you can see "NME-Build" in the tasks list, plus a list of targets. Double-click the targets to make the magic happen.

<project name="NME-Build" default="buildAll" basedir="../../">

<property name="nmePath" location="/usr/lib/haxe/nme"/>
<property name="nmmlFile" location="Actuate Example.nmml"/>

<target name="buildAll" depends="buildFlash, buildHTML5">
        <echo message="Building completed!"/>
</target>

<target name="buildFlash">
        <echo message="NME Test Flash"/>
        <exec executable="${nmePath}">
          <arg line='test "${nmmlFile}" flash'/>
        </exec>
</target>

<target name="buildHTML5">
        <echo message="NME Test HTML5"/>
        <exec executable="${nmePath}">
          <arg line='test "${nmmlFile}" html5'/>
        </exec>
</target>

</project>

Re: Ant task for NME, for use in FDT or FlashBuilder

AlanKlement
Please post this over at Google Groups. This list has been depricated.

http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/IMPORTANT-Moving-to-Google-Groups-td6980664.html

Re: Ant task for NME, for use in FDT or FlashBuilder

Confidant
This post was updated on .
Hi Alan,
I already received a message, thanks!