Ample SDK

jlm@justinfront.net
Hi

I am not quite sure on how to go about using Ample SDK with haXe as I
am not a javascript expert.  Ample seems to have some really powerful
components that I would like to generate with haXe on the fly and
obviously wire into haXe.  Maybe I won't have time to explore this but
I would be interested in what the workflow would be, obviously I can
create xml markup from haXe but it has to work with their boot system
and I not clear really how this would all work, and I am also
interested if Ample SDK would complement a haXe javascript site or if
the current haxe solutions are better or some could be merged.

http://www.amplesdk.com/

Anyway stumbled on the project and would appreciate any thoughts or
advice, if it goes anywhere I could work on some components in flash
that use the same markup.

Cheers

;j

Re: Ample SDK

Andy Li
Not really answering your question, but the project is extremely active in development (as shown in the git log), so I suppose things are changing quite fast and I don't want to try it yet...

However the concept and techniques ample using are really interesting, I am also following it status.

Best,
Andy

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 1:04 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

slenkar
looks very good, if a flash version was made then a game could be distributed for flash and javascript at the same time with all those gui elements built in