Actuate transform color

postite
Hello ,

I'm trying use the tween library Actuate .
but when i try to apply a color Transformation like this:

Actuate.transform(fond,.5).color(0xcc3300);

i get an error like TransformOptions does not have a field color.

I checked the source code on the Actuate googlecode and the class does have a color function

/**
* Creates a new SoundTransform tween
* @param volume The end volume for the target, or null if you would like to ignore this property (Default is null)
* @param pan The end pan for the target, or null if you would like to ignore this property (Default is null)
* @return The current actuator instance, which can be used to apply properties like ease, delay, onComplete or onUpdate
*/
/*public function sound (volume:Dynamic = null, pan:Dynamic = null):GenericActuator {

var properties:Object = new Object ();

if (Type.typeof (volume) == Float) {

properties.soundVolume = volume;

}

if (Type.typeof (pan) == Float) {

properties.soundPan = pan;

}

return Actuate.tween (target, duration, properties, overwrite, TransformActuator);

}*/

does anybody had the same issue ?

dav

Re: Actuate transform color

Krzysztof Różalski
Hi,

The color method in TransformOptions class (Actuate.hx: line 484) is commented at the moment so I guess it is not yet supported for the  haxe version. Also TransformActuator class looks like it is not yet implemented in haxe.

Christopher

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:37 PM, postite <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

hi krzysztof !
I've just seen that :(

started to port it but i don't know how to deal with namespaces in Haxe.

see ya in cracovia  ... looking for a porch on googleEarth :)
Dav

Le 25 mai 2011 à 13:05, Krzysztof Różalski a écrit :

> TransformActuator

Re: Actuate transform color

justin_mills
I think you can just remove the namespaces and make it public

 On Wed 25/05/11 13:15, postite [hidden email] wrote:

> hi krzysztof !
> I've just seen that :(
>
> started to port it but i don't know how to deal with namespaces in Haxe.
>
> see ya in cracovia  ... looking for a porch on googleEarth :)
> Dav
>

> Le 25 mai 2011 à 13:05, Krzysztof Różalski a écrit :
>
> > TransformActuator

Re: Actuate transform color

postite
thanks justin...