About the architecture of nme and how it woks.

About the architecture of nme and how it woks.

alangame
I am a novice in NME. Something became quite a puzzle for me to understand. First, I know that Neko is a language and is one of the most important target of Haxe Language; NME is Neko Media Engine, so it wraps the SDL framework. 1: How it wraps the SDL framework? I want to know the underthings. Can someone explain it to me? 2: When target to CPP, Haxe Compiler could compile Haxe source code to cpp souce code without Neko support? Am I right? When I write a game using haxe language based nme framework, for example, i want target to windows platform. First the haxe source code will be translate to CPP source code, then.... I don't know the left things. Could Someone explain the detail procedure to me. Thank you.