ASwing - Subclassing PoorTextCell makes UI vanish

ASwing - Subclassing PoorTextCell makes UI vanish

asher-4
I was able to get a JTable example working with haXe/Aswing.  I
based it on the example in Aswing's HeavyComs.as.

Then, to customize the appearance of some cells, I subclassed
PoorTextCell, which is part of Aswing.

Just adding this code to my source file causes the whole GUI to
vanish.  There is no compile error.  I am not even instantiating the
new class; just defining it.

class CurrencyTextCell extends PoorTextCell {
    public function new() {
        super();
    }

    public function setCellValue(value : Dynamic) : Void {

If I don't define setCellValue, the problem does not occur.

Haxe version: 1.14

I'm using Aswing's precompiled library.swf

Any ideas?

Re: ASwing - Subclassing PoorTextCell makes UI vanish

Nicolas Cannasse
[hidden email] a écrit :

> I was able to get a JTable example working with haXe/Aswing.  I
> based it on the example in Aswing's HeavyComs.as.
>
> Then, to customize the appearance of some cells, I subclassed
> PoorTextCell, which is part of Aswing.
>
> Just adding this code to my source file causes the whole GUI to
> vanish.  There is no compile error.  I am not even instantiating the
> new class; just defining it.
>
> class CurrencyTextCell extends PoorTextCell {
>     public function new() {
>         super();
>     }
>
>     public function setCellValue(value : Dynamic) : Void {
>     }
> }
>
> If I don't define setCellValue, the problem does not occur.
>
> Haxe version: 1.14
>
> I'm using Aswing's precompiled library.swf
>
> Any ideas?

Use haXe 2.01 ;)