AS3 to HaXe. Is that possible

Eugeny Melamud

Hi list,

Is it possible to generate HaXe code from AS3 code?

And another question. Will Haxe/Java be available in near future?

Thank you in advance!!

  Eugeny

Re: AS3 to HaXe. Is that possible

Slav
Good question! I am interesting in that too! Waiting for response... :)

8 декабря 2011 г. 13:51 пользователь Eugeny Melamud
<[hidden email]> написал:

> Hi list,
>

> Is it possible to generate HaXe code from AS3 code?
>

> And another question. Will Haxe/Java be available in near future?
>

> Thank you in advance!!
>
>   Eugeny

RE: AS3 to HaXe. Is that possible

David Arno

There is a utility available - http://code.google.com/p/haxe/source/browse/#svn%2Fother%2Fas3hx – but it is incomplete and cannot handle E4X code for example. I am actively working on improving the tool, but I have limited time at the moment, especially in the run-up to Christmas, and I’m learning haXe as I go. So it won’t be fully working for a while.

David.

Re: AS3 to HaXe. Is that possible

tom rhodes
http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/Please-test-this-td6887029.html

haxe/java is expected in the near future, as is haxe/c#. not sure exactly when but it was predicted to be the end of this year.

<[hidden email]> написал:
> Hi list,
>

> Is it possible to generate HaXe code from AS3 code?
>

> And another question. Will Haxe/Java be available in near future?
>

> Thank you in advance!!
>
>   Eugeny

RE: AS3 to HaXe. Is that possible

David Arno

Do you know who’s involved in the development for these targets?

David.

<[hidden email]> написал:

> Hi list,
>

> Is it possible to generate HaXe code from AS3 code?
>

> And another question. Will Haxe/Java be available in near future?
>

> Thank you in advance!!
>
>   Eugeny

Re: AS3 to HaXe. Is that possible

It's mostly Caue - you'll see him on the list a lot!

<[hidden email]> написал:

> Hi list,
>

> Is it possible to generate HaXe code from AS3 code?
>

> And another question. Will Haxe/Java be available in near future?
>

> Thank you in advance!!
>
>   Eugeny

RE: AS3 to HaXe. Is that possible

David Arno

Thanks (& to Tom)

David.

<[hidden email]> написал:

> Hi list,

> Is it possible to generate HaXe code from AS3 code?
>

> And another question. Will Haxe/Java be available in near future?
>

> Thank you in advance!!
>
>   Eugeny

RE: AS3 to HaXe. Is that possible

Eugeny Melamud