AMF/haXe - flash

Alix
Hi !

I'm new with haXe and I would like to ask you some help with remoting with AMF.
I'm using the haxe.remoting.AMFConnection class, and I'm coming across some problems with te call() method.

function call( params : Array<Dynamic>, ?onResult : Dynamic -> Void ) : Void

I'm proceeding like this :

public function amf_send() :  String
{
    var amf = AMFConnection.urlConnect("http://gateway.com");
    amf.call(["Test"], result);

    return "Okay";
}

public function result(a:Dynamic) : Void
{
    trace("Something has been received");
}

But the result "function" doesn't run.
The function amf_send returns the string, and sends the datas to the gateway.

But I don't get why the result function does not run.

Could someone give me some help ?
Thx !