3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting

Re: 3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting

sledorze
I've updated it ! :)
work now (but slow and textures are like clamped)
In addition; It work in WebGL only using my weaker graphic card (got a VaioZ with 2 graphics cards)

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 2:16 PM, seacloud9 [via Haxe] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks like its your incubator version.  I am using 11.0.1.3d they had a new release in May.  It looks like your error is coming from not having that update.  It adds native JSON parsing to the player its really cool updated it and it should fix your issues.

Running Win7 with Firefox 4.0.1 I am not receiving any errors.  I will look further into that one it might the threeJS BSP definetly works well in chrome.

http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/3D-Engine-incubator-strategy-IRC-meeting-tp6465314p6473775.html
To unsubscribe from 3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting, click here.

--
Stéphane Le Dorze

Tel: +33 (0) 6 08  76 70 15

Re: 3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting

seacloud9
What is your FPS count on the flash version?  I get 60fps on Win7, and OSX Snow Leopard.  It could be because the movement I have enabled for it isn't moving you quick enough I know the model is kind of lame.

Hmm odd about the graphics thing on threeJS it could be a windows issue.  If you don't have full OpenGL capability it falls back on ANGLE http://code.google.com/p/angleproject/ and it is tricky.  Will investigate further I get 30fps on threeJS with OSX.

Re: 3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting

sledorze
Slow graphic card : 7-10 FPS; Fast : 60 FPS
(would be nicer to post in another thread if you want to talk about that..)

http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/3D-Engine-incubator-strategy-IRC-meeting-tp6465314p6473835.html
To unsubscribe from 3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting, click here.

--
Stéphane Le Dorze

Tel: <a href="tel:%2B33%20%280%29%206%2008%20%C2%A076%2070%2015" value="+33608767015" target="_blank">+33 (0) 6 08  76 70 15

Re: 3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting

But it also does not support Leopard so it is of little use to me!

On 14 Jun 2011, at 14:16, seacloud9 wrote:

> Looks like its your incubator version.  I am using 11.0.1.3d they
> had a new
> release in May.  It looks like your error is coming from not having
> that
> update.  It adds native JSON parsing to the player its really cool
> updated
> it and it should fix your issues.
>
> Running Win7 with Firefox 4.0.1 I am not receiving any errors.  I
> will look
> further into that one it might the threeJS BSP definetly works well in
> chrome.

Re: 3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting

sledorze
Hi Matthew!
Got some time today to start hacking on that HIDE3D Project.
Would like to chit chat with you (at least) as it looks like you've surely looked into this already.
Gonna give some time for this interface on top of flash3D (and hopefully very very close to), we could use to abstract and start hacking.
Please le me know..
Stephane

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Matthew Spencer-2 [via Haxe] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just use Pidgin to back things up, I'm fine with using Marc's alternative as well. I just wanted to make sure we had somewhere to go, as I had not seen any update recently.

The channel is up on irc.freenode.net, so just let me know if you want to use it, or lingr.

http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/3D-Engine-incubator-strategy-IRC-meeting-tp6465314p6466943.html

Stéphane Le Dorze

Tel: +33 (0) 6 08  76 70 15

Re: 3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting

Matthew Spencer-2
I'm stuck with very weak dialup, since I'm out of town, I'll have a
few minutes here. Will get in IRC, only going to be there for about 30
minutes. Hopefully you're around.

On 6/14/11, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Matthew!
> Got some time today to start hacking on that HIDE3D Project.
> Would like to chit chat with you (at least) as it looks like you've surely
> looked into this already.
> Gonna give some time for this interface on top of flash3D (and hopefully
> very very close to), we could use to abstract and start hacking.
> Please le me know..
> Stephane
>
> On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Matthew Spencer-2 [via Haxe] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I just use Pidgin to back things up, I'm fine with using Marc's
>> alternative
>> as well. I just wanted to make sure we had somewhere to go, as I had not
>> seen any update recently.
>>
>> The channel is up on irc.freenode.net, so just let me know if you want to
>> use it, or lingr.

>> here<
>>

> --
> Stéphane Le Dorze
>
> Tel: +33 (0) 6 08  76 70 15

Re: 3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting

sledorze
Too bad.. I ve left before receiving your mail and Will not be available before one and half hour..

Sent from my iPhone

http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/3D-Engine-incubator-strategy-IRC-meeting-tp6465314p6474575.html

Re: 3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting

Matthew Spencer-2
I'll be online in the #HIDE3D channel for a while at 7:30 pm (GMT).

On 6/14/11, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Too bad.. I ve left before receiving your mail and Will not be available
> before one and half hour..
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 14 juin 2011, at 17:35, "Matthew Spencer-2 [via Haxe]" <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm stuck with very weak dialup, since I'm out of town, I'll have a
> few minutes here. Will get in IRC, only going to be there for about 30
> minutes. Hopefully you're around.
>
> On 6/14/11, sledorze <[hidden
> email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=6474575&i=0>>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Matthew!
>> Got some time today to start hacking on that HIDE3D Project.
>> Would like to chit chat with you (at least) as it looks like you've surely
>
>> looked into this already.
>> Gonna give some time for this interface on top of flash3D (and hopefully
>> very very close to), we could use to abstract and start hacking.
>> Please le me know..
>> Stephane
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Matthew Spencer-2 [via Haxe] <
>> [hidden email] </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=6474575&i=1>> wrote:
>>
>>> I just use Pidgin to back things up, I'm fine with using Marc's
>>> alternative
>>> as well. I just wanted to make sure we had somewhere to go, as I had not
>>> seen any update recently.
>>>
>>> The channel is up on irc.freenode.net, so just let me know if you want to
>
>>> use it, or lingr.

>>> here<
>>>

>> --
>> Stéphane Le Dorze
>>
>> Tel: +33 (0) 6 08  76 70 15

> here<

Re: 3D Engine incubator - strategy & IRC meeting

sledorze
I'm online!

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 8:08 PM, Matthew Spencer-2 [via Haxe] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll be online in the #HIDE3D channel for a while at 7:30 pm (GMT).

On 6/14/11, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Too bad.. I ve left before receiving your mail and Will not be available
> before one and half hour..
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 14 juin 2011, at 17:35, "Matthew Spencer-2 [via Haxe]" <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm stuck with very weak dialup, since I'm out of town, I'll have a
> few minutes here. Will get in IRC, only going to be there for about 30
> minutes. Hopefully you're around.
>
> On 6/14/11, sledorze <[hidden
> email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=6474575&i=0>>
> wrote:

>> Hi Matthew!
>> Got some time today to start hacking on that HIDE3D Project.
>> Would like to chit chat with you (at least) as it looks like you've surely
>
>> looked into this already.
>> Gonna give some time for this interface on top of flash3D (and hopefully
>> very very close to), we could use to abstract and start hacking.
>> Please le me know..
>> Stephane
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Matthew Spencer-2 [via Haxe] <
>> [hidden email] </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=6474575&i=1>> wrote:

>>> I just use Pidgin to back things up, I'm fine with using Marc's
>>> alternative
>>> as well. I just wanted to make sure we had somewhere to go, as I had not
>>> seen any update recently.
>>>
>>> The channel is up on irc.freenode.net, so just let me know if you want to
>
>>> use it, or lingr.

>>> here<
>>>

>> --
>> Stéphane Le Dorze
>>
>> Tel: <a href="tel:%2B33%20%280%29%206%2008%20%C2%A076%2070%2015" value="+33608767015" target="_blank">+33 (0) 6 08  76 70 15

> here<

http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/3D-Engine-incubator-strategy-IRC-meeting-tp6465314p6475291.html

Stéphane Le Dorze

Tel: +33 (0) 6 08  76 70 15